Terms & Conditions
Description and price of goods
- Measurements given in the descriptions of goods for sale are as accurate as possible but there may be slight variance.
- Computers can distort colours slightly so we cannot guarantee an exact colour match to photographs as you view them on the website.
- We take care to ensure that prices shown on our shopping pages are accurate. If an error is found, we will contact you as soon as possible to offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order and receiving a full refund.
- Payment in full for your goods must be received by us and cleared by our bank before your order is sent.
- If your payment to us is refused by the bank, card or system operator, we will cancel your order by sending an email to the email address you have given. We will not have any liability to you for cancelling your order in these circumstances.
- Payment is processed by PayPal.
- Our online shop adds a postage cost automatically as shown on the checkout page.
- We deliver to addresses in the UK. If you wish an order to be sent to an address outwith the UK, please use the form on the Contact Me page to give us the address before you place the order and we will let you know by email if we can do this and any additional cost. We will not send your order until we receive confirmation from you and payment in full.
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 2-3 working days of payment clearance unless there are exceptional circumstances. In this event you will be informed by email to the email address you have given.
- We will send your order using Royal Mail 2nd class with proof of delivery. Royal Mail aim to make the delivery within 3 working days. We will not be liable for any delay Royal Mail may have.
- If you wish to send the goods as a gift, please let us know by using the form on the Contact Me page. We will then deliver your order without paperwork giving costs.
- We use mixed materials and aim to recycle and up-cycle materials as much as possible. For this reason we do not always know the individual fiber content of all the materials used and therefor cannot give precise care instructions. We recommend gentle spot cleaning of goods if required. We will not be liable for staining to goods or allergic reactions to goods.
- We will not be liable to you for any defect in the goods caused by fair wear and tear, willful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use other than as recommended by us or any alteration or repair carried out without our approval.
- If you have a problem with your goods please write to let us know at the address or email address shown under Contacts on this page.
- Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected.
Returns & Refunds
- You have the right to return goods and receive a refund at any time up to the end of seven working days after delivery. You must give us written notice that you are doing this. Please use the form on the Contact Me page to do so. Goods must be returned to us in the same condition as they were dispatched. A working day does not include weekends and bank or other public holidays.
- If you return goods after delivery, you will be responsible for returning the goods to us at your own cost. You must take reasonable care to ensure the goods are not damaged in the meantime or in transit. The goods must be returned to the address shown under Contacts on this page.
- Once we have received the returned goods in good condition, we will refund the price as charged to you excluding delivery costs.
- If you cancel an order before it has been dispatched, we will refund the full cost.
- If you cancel an order after it has been dispatched but before you receive it, we will inform you by email that your order has been sent out. The same conditions then apply as for returned goods after delivery (see above).
- Goods found to be damaged in transit must be returned with original packaging within seven working days for a full refund.
- We will take all reasonable care to keep the details of your order secure. Unless we are negligent, we will not be liable for unauthorised access to information supplied by you.
- We do not hold credit or debit card details as payment is made through PayPal.
- We will only use the personal details you provide with your order for purposes directly related to that order.
- We will not pass your details to any third party for reasons unrelated to your order other than as required by law.
- These terms and conditions will be subject to Scots law and the Scottish courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from your order.
- Address - Alison Cowan, 3 John Street, Edinburgh, EH15 2ED, Scotland, UK
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone - 07969 047 382